Trilogy Bag Building help
I recently converted to an all Trilogy bag from a mix of Discraft, Trilogy, MVP, and Innova.Your putter set up looks fine. I assume the second Warden is a thrower, and it can do that pretty damn well. I take a guess that you have the Pure in brackets as it a “maybe” disc for you. I have an Opto Pure for a thrower and it really fantastic, a great line shaper. A tic less stable than the Warden, but can still handle some power, and it shallower profile makes it feel a little better for throwing imo. Thrown flat it will fly canada goose outlet online uk dead straight with minimum turn and fade as long as you don overdue it. With some power the Pure will turn and hold canada goose outlet store montreal it beautifully. You can get a surprising amount of distance from it with a hyzerflip if canada goose outlet michigan you really mash it as well. It a great compliment canada goose outlet store uk for the Harp which is a great disc as well. I cycle my Harps in BT Firm, and try to keep one that fresh and OS and another that a little more worn in (that flies similarly to what the Warden would when new). Love canada goose outlet the Harp since I use a lot of forehand approach shots, and the narrow profile and flat top work well for that. From 240 feet and in, canada goose victoria parka outlet I throwing a Harp 75% of the time with the Pure taking the majority of the remaining 25%. I also 90% canada goose outlet vip positive the Anvil is a mid.Speaking of mids, this is the bit of your bag I see maybe a little too much overlap with. You don really need both a Compass and EMac Truth at the same time, canada goose outlet in usa they fill a very similar role. Even the Claymore is pretty redundant since the Truth or Compass will fly pretty similarly once they smacked some trees. Since you have a forehand, I not sure a flippy mid like the Warrant is a necessity (since you can just change grips to get the similar result), but I could see why you want it. Not sure the Verdict is necessary if you do keep the Anvil as well. Personally, I drop the Claymore, and canada goose outlet orlando go with either the Compass or EMac Truth (whichever feels best in hand). Same with the Anvil/Verdict. You cut the number of molds from 6 to 3 and still have your lines covered.Saint and Saint Pro are a good compliment, though both are a little more flippy than their flight numbers would suggest. You could probably drop the Saint Pro and stick with just the Getaway (they both fairly similar, but I found my Saint Pro to be a little too flippy in a headwind for my more stable fairway option). I haven canada goose outlet germany personally thrown the Getaway yet, so I can speak from first hand experience unfortunately. I use the Explorer for that slot. The Felon and XXX canada goose outlet winnipeg are canada goose outlet mall both solid discs. Again, some overlap, but enough of a difference to justify keeping both. In my own bag I ditched my Felon and replaced it with the Westside canada goose stockists uk Ahti, which is about as good a Firebird as you can get without actually being a Firebird. Fave new disc for me to come out canada goose outlet canada over the canada goose outlet us past year. canada goose outlet toronto factory Less stable than a Felon, but I got a XXX if I need an absolute meathook, so that fine.Distance drivers look pretty good. A bit heavy on mids but that’s alright. The only overlap is the compass and the EMac but a new max weight EMac will fly a lot different than a compass. Same with the saint/saint Pro. Once that Pro beats in you prolly won’t need the saint. You don’t really have a flippy fairway canada goose outlet store quebec but that’s alright as you have a bomb flick.For drivers the Trespass and sheriff might overlap canada goose outlet trillium parka black and you could do a lucid defender instead of an enforcer but that’s up to you.Overall not a lot of overlap! Looks like a solid setup. I’d suggest you check out a Getaway for between a saint Pro and a canada goose outlet near me Felon as it is canada goose outlet reviews my favorite but that’s speculative. (There are some super cool looking burst blue Fuzion ones in the warehouse!)Well hot damn. This is pretty cool I started watching your YouTube canada goose outlet ottawa channel pretty religiously while trying to work out my backhand. Flicks and thumbers came easily to me since I have a long baseball background, but this rounding issue has given me grey hair! You do a great job of being informative while at the same time not taking yourself too seriously, so keep up the good work. I think you channel is going to continue to grow.I wasnt planning on using the warden for driving, but having a more neutral driving canada goose outlet los angeles butter is probably a smart move. I was just thinking that may overlap with the http://www.mycanadagoosejacket.org compass a bit.